Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Living With Troy

Hey folks

We're not done bombarding you with Europe pictures yet, but I (Laura) thought we'd take a break from all that by giving you a little taste of what it's like to live with Troy.

So yesterday, we went grocery shopping (boring). We found fruit that was half price (exciting!) because it was close to going bad (not so exciting). We got it anyway - a pound of strawberries for $1.75, and some oranges for $2 (wootz!). We got home and forgot about it. Troy went to work, came home with pizza that his coworker bought for the office (super exciting!).

The next morning (today), I am preparing my lunch to take to work with me, and remember the strawberries and oranges that are about to go bad. So I pack some to eat at lunch today (they were delicious), and leave a little note for Troy, who has most likely forgotten about them as I had.






This was his response, which I found when I returned home from work.




No comments:

Post a Comment