Sunday, April 1, 2012

Introductions


Most people seeing this blog will already know who Troy and I are, but we'll cover the basics anyway, in case any of you know one, but not the other, of the Team Raptor Duo.

Laura - 




The many colors of Laura! I grew my hair out after cutting it super short when I graduated high school. I only trimmed it once during college, and when I graduated, I cut it again! And played with the color. 2011 was the blonde year, 2012 is the redhead-ish year, and 2013 will be black. I work as a music therapist, and feel blessed I'm working in the field I studied.

Troy -
I've gone through a lot of cars since Laura and I started dating. Started off with Sally - totaled her twice. 
Then I got Hildy. She was a 1984 Mercedes, with no A/C or heat, that I drove to UT in the winter and TX in the summer. I had to throw her away when her brakes died.
 Then Inga came along, a 1997 BMW 7 Series. Her engine fan blew up 7 days after I got her. Had to get rid of her because she couldn't pass smog. I love CA.
I was using this car for work, until a cop hit me head on while I was stopped at a red light.






Now I take the train to work.

4 comments:

  1. I love it! It kind of reads like a children's book with the single theme for each of you. Looking forward to more. In the meantime, we will try to update ours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Your hair is so vibrant. From the sounds of it, your previous cars didn't like you. Comedic storyline though. Have you named your current car?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, those cars didn't work out for too long... the current car is Phil the Ford Focus.

      Delete