Sunday, February 3, 2013

Wattup

The time is going by so fast, it's hard to believe that it's February already. Already!

Hopefully things will slow down once Laura has her weekends back... I (Laura) have been working weekends as a music therapist for a skilled nursing facility for the past 2 years, which was fine when I was working a per diem position (also music therapy work) at the psych hospital. I've been looking for full time work since I graduated... then a full time position became available at the psych hospital, so I upgraded my employee status from per diem to full time. But I kept working weekends, because I didn't want to leave my coworkers and the residents at the nursing home hanging without somebody to fill my position. But now they have someone (my friend, actually!), and my last day of weekend work is Feb 17th. I'm looking forward to 5 day work weeks instead of 6-7 day work weeks (like I've been doing since November).


So just to fill you in on what else has been happening around here...

We went to the Rose Parade with Jason and Liz.
Team Raptor in Pasadena!
Fancy floats made of flowers.

The theme for this year was "The places you'll go with education" or something like that. Apparently education will take you to Torrance.


Fancy costumes.
So ruffle-y!


Mostly we've just been hanging out around home. Which isn't so bad, especially when you have someone as cute as Chloe to come home to.


She is fascinated by the toilet.
 
 

Till next time, internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment